Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NO internet!!!

Yup, our internet isn't working right now. Hubby trying to fix it! I have lots and lots of free time now! Nah, not really. I'm @ my in-laws now, using the computer. So, if anyone has been wondering about me, I'm still here, just not connected. Pray we get it back soon...

4 comments:

  1. missing you. hope you get it back quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your lovely comments on my blog! You face and post always make me smile! Hope you are up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I smiled and laughed at your comment. I don't really hate baseball as much has all that. But a Clippers game? Dosn't do a lot for me. I would never EVER miss sleep for one on TV either! But then again I usually go to bed before Monday Night football is over too...I mean they are all just games! Right? LOL! YOu wouldn't have known it by the way I rooted for Peyton and Eli these past two Super Bowls! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so... how about that internet? ;-)

    ReplyDelete