I'd like to share with you that I've been sick, without complaining about it. So there that is, and that's why I haven't posted in a few days. But I'm almost all better now, and VERY thankful for that!
Not much new has been going on. I did have some questions about this bloggy world we're in. Like, when someone leaves me a question as part of a comment. What is proper etiquette? Do I respond on my blog, in the hopes that she will come back and read it? Do I respond on her blog, therefore seeming rude to her readers, who can't make sense of my comment? I've noticed in other blog worlds, there is a reply option. But we on blogger don't have that. What's a girl to do? Oh, and I've been trying to figure this out for days, what does RYC mean? I get the gist of it, it means some sort of response, but what does it stand for, exactly? And finally, how do some of you wind up with like, 13+ comments from friends? That just amazes me?
And now, I'm off to bring Josie to ballet. I know, I'm not typing at the time I assigned myself, but I've been sick, so I'm excused.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




your funny! RYC is read your comment. They are replying to your comment that you left on their blog. I would say to reply on the person's blog. It's how it's done and its not rude it's the blogging world! :)
ReplyDeleteYou must have very cool, popular friends because I don't get 13+ comments on my blog! :-) Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI don't know the proper blog etiquette for responding to questions in comments - I am able to reply, but I think you should do it in your own comments because it will confuse other readers - but really, I don't know...
Also - look at you all trendy with your OPEN ID!! I just tried it! :-) he he! Aren't you blog-savvy!! ;-)
I brought home a cold from chilly CA. Are you completely frustrated when there are about 20 loads of vacation laundry to do and your head is splitting open? I don't have time to be sick right now!!! I'm sorry you are too.
ReplyDeleteI love music and company too. What a great combination!