Monday, May 19, 2008

Hi, My name is Tanya, and I'm an addict...keep reading

Yay, I'm here! I've been itching to write all day. Of course, it's only because I'm giving myself limits now. Or trying to. And then, I sit down, and the dilemma is, 'do I write blog or read blog?' So, here I am. Lots and lots to say. Again.
How 'bout them Red Sox? What a game! I'm even starting to watch the wrap ups after the game. But to see a no-hitter at Fenway Park is pretty cool. I really hope Josh and I can go to Fenway again this year. It was so fun last time. Even getting lost, and taking the wrong T.
Season Finale of House. Still love that show. Even though it's getting really...fresh! But I love the medical stuff, the story line and Dr. House, too. I hate season enders that leave you with your mouth hanging open. What? That was just me? Oh, well. I'll wait patiently for September.
You know, I'm sitting here with a blank mind - hold the comments on that one , please! I had a ton of things I wanted to write about all day, and now I can't remember anything...
Oh, yes, here's a thought. We watched 'Evan Almighty' yesterday. I had no desire to see it, I thought it would be crude and mocking. But it was really good. I was so surprised. I love Morgan Freeman. I don't like 'Evan' (can't think of his name), but the moral of the story was surprisingly... good.
Okay, this is the lamest post in the whole wide world. I should have just typed Blah, blah, blah, and saved myself 15 minutes. I feel like the Charlie Brown teacher. Maybe tomorrow evening's edition will be full of insight and meaning, and not just a breakdown of sports, TV, and Hollywood. Ugh. At least I got my blogfix.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Evan Almighty, but I have seen Bruce Almighty, about ten times! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Some really great messages about God come through while you're laughing at all the funny stuff. You know a Christian wrote both of those? Do a search on them at ChristianityToday.com

    By the way, you crack me up. Kimspam! :) Lemme find your actual email address, as opposed to your comment box, and I'll get right to it.

    First thing in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way. Red Sox totally rock. I wish I had seen this game. What a pitcher! What a story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you watch the Bones finale too? What a shocker that was! two shockers in a row. We loved Evan Almighty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I haven't seen Evan Almighty and neither J or I want to. We don't like it when Hollywood tries to do a "take" on G-d's Word...but I am glad that it wasn't too bad and that they did a decent job with it.
    My friend here in Pa just told me about House becuz we watch series. We don't have any local tv channels or cable so I put series on hold through netflix or get them from Hollywood. I plan to watch some House and see if I like it.
    We do baby led weaning. ZaraLayna is not ready to be weaned and when she is I know it will be just the right time! :) I got alot more sleep last night and am feeling so good and awake and rested this morning. G-d is good and gives me nights like that every so often. :)
    Hey, still wanting to go to lunch when we come to MA? :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RYC: Nope you didn't offend me at all! Takes alot more than that to ruffle my feathers! :) Love you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. blank mind eh? I shall not comment on that..tho it is quite tempting...lol. I am not the comment police either..just love to feel loved anyways. I think you need a fast..a technological fast..2 much tv, 2 much computer stuff..not good for u. I think you need to take a day and spend it without technology..i been doing that lately..even shutting off my phone..lolI'm glad ur feeling better. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know you asked me to stop leaving comments on your blog(what are you embarassed of me? lol) but i couldnt resist to say a few things... limits! yeah right! what are your limits on the computer 6:00am - 10:00pm? and i totally agree w/ the fact that you have a blank mind.
    love, your embarressing son...
    musicman

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to tell you before I forget..
    pankaka is a real word! It's an swedish oven pancake! :)

    ReplyDelete