First of all, I was told (gently and lovingly) that I spend too much time 'blogging and emailing'. Which I do. I am obsessed. I cannot walk by my computer w/o checking if 'I've got mail' or comments, or to see if any of you dears have added anything new to your blogs. So, I was wondering, do you set aside a 'blog time' in your day? And keep to it? And that is what I am going to have to do. Starting tomorrow, of course, cuz today is Sunday, and other than church, there is no schedule. Will I suffer withdrawal symptoms? We shall see.
Second, I did have a headache again yesterday. Nowhere near the one I had on Friday. I seriously considered a trip to the hospital Friday night. But, thanks to God, it is over. And I will be returning to my doctor this week. But I'm losing focus here. So, on Saturday, my darling mother-in-law came to pick up my 2 oldest boys for a sleepover. And when she got here, she couldn't resist Andrew's face saying, " I sleep over too Gamma, I a 'dood' boy, I not try (cry) I sleep on wour touch". So she said yes, and I was down to 2 children. What do people do who only have 2 kids?
So when Josh got home, after a quiet dinner with no one passing gas the entire meal, we went down to Gooseberry Island. I've got pics on our family blog.
I love this picture of me and Josh. Even though I look hideous. Isn't he handsome?????
I even have a picture of us smooching! Josh said, "you're gonna put this on you're blog, huh?" And I was going to. But decided not to. If you knew my heart, you'd know how much yesterday meant to me. Walking along the beach, holing hands with my husband, and HE was the initiator of the hand holding. He was the initiator of the smooch. He means the world to me. I am so thankful to God for Josh and for working in our relationship daily. So I will keep our kiss private. Well, kinda private- I made it the desktop background on our computer! But no one sees that but us!
I thank God for my husband, my family, and the woman I am ever so slowly becoming.




Awwww so sweet. I love beach pictures! So happy for you....
ReplyDeletemooshey gooshey blah blah! now exuse my while i go and hurle!
ReplyDeleteOMG - you are too much! I'm glad you got some quiet time with hubby! Your son's comments make me laugh - honestly, he is highly entertaining!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, so to answer your question, I have a daily "to do" list, and reoccuring on it is "to blog". Sometimes I do and check it off, on the busy days I just delete it from the list. I try to every day though, for your reading pleasure ;-)
Also, tell your hubby there's no such thing as too much blogging!
what a sweet post. and we're at the beach too, on the pacific!
ReplyDeletethere is too much blogging if it cuts into what we need to do. i try to do it first thing in the morning after walk and quiet time, then at night when hubby is catching up on his emails and such. don't you think the more you do it, the easier it becomes?
keep working on your marriage! i can't believe how many friends are giving up the fight and taking the easy route. giving up.
o Lord, may we become the woman, wife and mother You want us to be.
Blessings, Susan
That was a great post!
ReplyDeleteI love those special times with dh! They are definite memory makers.
I am so gald that things are getting better and better for you and Josh! :)
Great pic. so glad you got soem alone couple time. IT is So important. So sorry about your headaches. Wil le praying for healing. I get on teh computer when there is a chance...when others are doingtheir thing-reading or playing X-Box or outside. I write my blgos as inspiratin hits me and my hubby encourages this. So I often have blogs ready to publish several days in advance. There were very real moments when written but a little late in getting published to ya all. I have days where I might write three blogs in one day..and hubby encourages it. I feel guilty sometimes about being on if the boys keep trying to get my attention. Then I usually take a break. I try to check other blogs in the morning before they get up. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteok I have blogged twice today! where are you? LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww i must totally agree with josh..ur post made me throw up in my mouth..a lil. LOL!!! I'm just kidding i'm still here i held the puke down. Oh and by the way i don't need ur blog adress..i come online when i have a chance seeing as some of us do not have as much of an addiction to computers as u do.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete