Yes, I really am. I realize I've been a grumpy blogger lately. I apologize for that. I think it's this whole time limit thing. I now blog at night, like 11:00 pm, and by that time, I'm ready to crash, and only focusing on the yuck. Like the dishwasher issue. I'm an idiot. I only tripped a breaker. I realized that and reset it this morning, but was so upset at myself for wasting a blog on complaining. But what's done is done. I will do my best to focus on positive things, and not let myself slump for insignificant things.
I had a nice day today, and yesterday as well. I did a lot of spring cleaning today, so I feel very accomplished. I will finish tomorrow, I think. Yesterday, I met a with a lady I'd never met at the park. Long story, but cool how email and homeschool, and co-ops and all that good stuff just... fits. And another woman at the park heard us talking, so now I have a new email address of a woman who wants info on homeschooling! Cool how God works, huh?
*** as I'm trying to type, remember that insane kitten? yeah, he's between the keyboard and the screen. he's obsessed w/ the blinking cursors and moving things on this screen that is 3 times his size. OK, its cute, but I'm gonna put him on the floor now***
I also need to mention my husband's grandmother needs prayer. Breast Cancer seems to be the diagnosis. She is anti-doctor. She lost her husband 30 years ago, her only son last year, and her daughter had breast cancer a few years back, but is doing great now. She is not a believer. She is a great woman who I love dearly. My mom-in-law and her sister (Josh's mom and aunt) are bringing her to her first appointment tomorrow.
And to end on a happy note, my voting until my phone battery failed paid off. Whoo Hooo. David Cook is my favorite. And Josh's. And all the kids. How cool is it that we all agreed? We almost never do that!
***i'v put this ridiculous kitten on the floor at least 10 times now. I guess I'm done here.***
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




prayed for Josh's grandmother! Sorry to hear about that!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for your grandmother. The most important beign afaith in our lord and SAvior!
ReplyDeletejesus,
Please use this time of trial to open Tanya's granmother's eyes to the Truth, the Way and the Life. Please guide and comfort her through her cancer ordeal and give her the help she needs. In Your precious name. Amen.
ryc: waking up soaked actually meant too much nursing on one side and not enough on the other! :) I fell asleep and JaidenNoah nursed on my left side a long time and then my right breast was VERY full and spilled over so to speak! LOL! :)
ReplyDelete